Wait!! Talk to Hand


Hi everyone,this is the first time that I am writing a blog, I am very excited and scared at the same time.I read a lot of articles so I thought why not give it a try. Do shower your blessings upon me and yeah please feel free to point out any mistake, I will be very grateful. Thank you. So lets get started..







 Its 2018, and the world has evolved into a more modern platform, people are always on
the move to keep up with the rocket fueled society. No one has time for anyone,everyone is
busy in their own world. Everything in this world has consequences, even for being too
busy or being too indulged in a particular work. With the advancement of cellular phone and
different social media, it is nowadays very difficult to keep ourselves from the clutches of modern technology, they have somewhat become part of our lives now. We are so into it; sometimes we forget that besides the virtual world,there is also a real physical world. I have seen a lot of people talking on the phone while they are crossing a road and holding their mighty hand up to stop traffic; Wait!! What??




 I mean how is it possible to stop a speeding car or a truck by merely raising and giving a mid-five in the air??? Its NOT; unless you are Superman. What if the truck is fully loaded or even better over loaded, which is very common. Now from my personal experience I have seen that it is not possible for  a driver of a speeding fully loaded truck or car to suddenly halt on a hand sign; because the momentum(mass x velocity) that it gained during its travel cannot be controlled in a fraction of a second, so as a result we meet with an accident. So now answer me this, Is it really worth it to risk your life for a few seconds? The answer is a BIG 'NO'. I know there are traffic rules for vehicles on the road too, like  lowering the speed prior to a traffic point or a zebra crossing,etc.



source: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com

I don't know about other countries,never been to any but strangely people in our country hardly use zebra crossing, maybe its because of lack of  traffic knowledge or might be of negligence. I think only a small percentage of people have proper knowledge about traffic rules and even smaller portion of people follow them.
There is a saying " Prevention Is Better Than Cure" so it is better to be cautious while crossing a road than ending up in a hospital. As all INDIANS are my brothers and sisters except for one special Lady 😉  I urge you all please be alert and cautious while crossing a street; spare a few moments for yourself. Life is given to us ONCE, don't waste it for a few seconds. Be Safe.

Comments

Post a Comment